Scouring the web for unique content, noteworthy stories and well-written articles beyond the scope of lifestyle subjects is part of our daily routine – so we thought it’s only fair to share our finds with you.
We’re now introducing a new weekly column presenting you our curation of the most worthwhile links we come across online and bookmark for later.
- Fashion brand Très Bien is expanding and Business of Fashion .
- We are big fans of William Klein’s timeless photography; in a with The Guardian’s Sarah Moroz he talks about his first time using a digital camera, his return to Brooklyn after having lived in Paris for 60 years and meeting Picasso.
- the NY Times Magazine Blog, social media has become a useful tool for artists to help fresh talent be heard.
- Australian artist Nick Murphy aka Chet Faker has made for Fader which we’ve been listening to in the office this week.
- You might have already heard, but Girls is back for season 4 and has got the girls in the office excited.
- The New York Times just published on Reese Witherspoon.
- TOMS Asia-Pacific and China Sales and Marketing Director Hajime Birnbaum about the TOMS brand and we like what he had to say.
- What future does Airbnb have in cities? McKinsey and Company an interesting interview with Airbnb’s Cofounder and CEO Brian Chesky.
- One of our go-to blogs, , has successfully gone from Tumblr to real blog and we’re big fans of their beautiful content.
- ‘‘, a documentary on photographer Saul Leiter, looks like a great film.
- We’re not the only ones redesigning our website, The Guardian has also tweaked their look and taken input from thousands of readers; Fast Company has .
- Last but not least, we’re all very fond of Gia Coppola’s that are for sale via the art collective Tappan Collective – and you can even take into her home!
Thanks for reading. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of our happenings. You can also find all of our Link Lists in one place via the Link List tag.